Update by user Dec 18, 2016

All Reviews Government and Politics Palm Beach Court House 1 of 8 reviews

Palm Beach Court House - Do not Re-Elect Judge Robert Panse.12-18-2016

ISSUE NOT RESOLVED

100 Australian Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33406, USA 13 minutes ago

You are the author of this review.

If you update it, you will be automatically signed up and the review will be assigned to your account. Please refresh this page after an update in order to see the changes.

Mark as resolved UPDATE Write update Add tags ADD MEDIA Add images or PDFs Add Link to YouTube SHARE Facebook Twitter Google More I was the Plaintiff in a case where an individual threatened to write a complaint about me if I reported him to Code Enforcement for his failure to obtain a permit.This person wrote a lie on the Internet so I sued him requesting a jury trial. I did this Pro Se. Judge Robert Panse insisted I attend a hearing by telephone when he was aware I was just released from the hospital having major surgery, 130 stitches and was prescribed OXYCODONE which I was to take 6 times a day for pain.

Judge Panse knew I would be unable to speak or think clearly but as his JA said to me, having cancer was no big deal as she herself had cancer. My opinion, only a corrupt and or crooked judge would insist a litigant attend a hearing when they were heavily sedated and unable to make a rational decision. Judge Panse allowed the Defendant's counsel to "buy" a summary disposition. Moreover, Judge Panse then refused to listen to the actual tape between the code enforcement officer and myself showing the Defendant lied when posting lies on the Internet.

.Crooked judges like this we don't need sitting. Counsel for the Defendant that set up a hearing for December and Plaintiff sent Judge Panse a letter by FEDEX GROUND requesting the PLaintiff be allowed to video tape the proceeding and bring in the media. The letter was sent in 12-5-16 and received 12-6-16. Judge Panse didn't even have the decency to respond so imagine the media showing up only to be told they were not allowed into the courtroom.

Imagine the Plaintiff paying a court reporter to bring in a professional to video tape the proceeding. Judges feel once they put on their robe, they are GOD.Once Judge Panse runs for re-election, not only will I be personally flying banners all over Palm Beach County but I will also have a boat with a large banner close to shore letting the public know he should be removed from the bench.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.Report Comment Private message author More Review Details Reason of review: Poor customer service Monetary loss: $5000 Product or service Service By The Court

Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2016

I did this Pro Se. Judge Robert Panse insisted I attend a hearing by telephone when he was aware I was just released from the hospital having major surgery, 130 stitches and was prescribed OXYCODONE which I was to take 6 times a day for pain. Judge Panse knew I would be unable to speak or think clearly but as his JA said to me, having cancer was no big deal as she herself had cancer. My opinion, only a corrupt and or crooked judge would insist a litigant attend a hearing when they were heavily sedated and unable to make a rational decision.

Judge Panse allowed the Defendant's counsel to "buy" a summary disposition. Moreover, Judge Panse then refused to listen to the actual tape between the code enforcement officer and myself showing the Defendant lied when posting lies on the Internet. .Crooked judges like this we don't need sitting. Counsel for the Defendant that set up a hearing for December and Plaintiff sent Judge Panse a letter by FEDEX GROUND requesting the PLaintiff be allowed to video tape the proceeding and bring in the media.

The letter was sent in 12-5-16 and received 12-6-16. Judge Panse didn't even have the decency to respond so imagine the media showing up only to be told they were not allowed into the courtroom. Imagine the Plaintiff paying a court reporter to bring in a professional to video tape the proceeding.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Palm Beach Court House. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Palm Beach Court House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Government and Politics category for more informed decision or compare Palm Beach Court House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Palm Beach Court House?

Comments